Business Process Outsourcing
Business process outsourcing (BPO) is a subset of outsourcing that involves the contracting of the operations and responsibilities of a specific business process, to a third-party service provider. Usually, BPO is implemented as a cost-saving measure for tasks that a company requires but does not depend upon to maintain their position in the marketplace. Often organizations intend to focus on their core functions leaving the support functions in the hands of experts providing outsourcing services. This way organizations can spend more time on developing the core functions and drive businesses growth.
We undertake various types of engagements for payroll processing and optimization.
- Monthly salary processing
- Bank advice preparation & disbursement
- Festival and incentive bonus processing
- Claims processing, e.g., medical bill, travel expenses, etc.
- Consultants’ contract management, etc.
Accounting & Financial Reporting
Most organizations feel that the financial statements may be prepared in a much better way. But, due to shortage of skilled manpower they often fall short in it. We assist our clients in performing the following tasks.
- Maintaining the chart of accounts
- Payables processing
- Accounting journal preparation
- Cheque processing & cash budget preparation
- Preparation of financial statements with all necessary notes
- Preserving supporting documents, etc.
Business Analysis & MIS Pack
Financial performance analysis of an organization is of pivotal importance to management. Due to skill shortage, many organizations are very weak in financial performance analysis and helping informed decision making. Our offering to our clients is as below.
- Financial KPI design and reporting as MIS pack
- Developing business insights from KPI reports, etc.
Company Registration & Legal Supports
Business organizations focus on business. Laps in legal and secretarial works at times lead to great challenges and penalties. We assist our clients in the following matters.
- Company registration, Tax & VAT registration, commercial body memberships, etc.
- Work permits for foreign employees and consultants
- Reporting to authorities on behalf our client periodic reports / statements
Compliance Tracking & Regulatory Reporting
One of the most challenging jobs is handling legal and regulatory compliance in each organization. We assist our clients with the following services.
- Tax planning
- Tax and VAT reporting
- Managing Tax & VAT issues with NBR
- Preparing regulatory reports and submitting on time
- Legal and regulatory compliance tracking with all functional teams
Talent Assessment & On-boarding
Talent is the main asset of an organization. It needs the great care and optimal utilization. We assist our clients to perform the following works.
- Role restricting and manpower planning
- Compensation review and alignment
- Competence assessment for recruiting talents
- Preparing employee files & validating documents, etc.